5 TIPS TO BRING NOURISHMENT EVERYDAY!
1) Do Three Mini Sun Salutations. Simply stand in Mountain pose with your hands in namaste or prayer position. Close your eyes and feel your feet on the ground and your breath moving in and out. Inhale and reach the arms up overhead. Exhale and fold forward, fingertips to the group. Inhale and halfway lift, hands on your shins right below your knees and extend through your arms and spine with your gaze forward. Exhale and fold forward, fingertips to the ground. Inhale and reach the arms back up to the sky. Exhale, bring your palms back to heart center in namaste or prayer position. Repeat 2 more times.
2) Get Outside! Go for a hike. Our 3 favorite places to hike in Cincinnati are Ault Park, Mt Airy Forest and Red Bird Hollow. You can find 3-4 miles of trails at Ault Park, 8+ miles at Mt Airy Forest and 4 miles at Red Bird Hollow. Nature literally changes our brain and creates more space for creativity, calm and overall health.
3) Spike Your Water. Place peppermint oil in your water for an energetic kick. If you
are feeling low on energy peppermint oil might give you the lift you need! Be sure
you drink plenty of water each day. 8 glasses of water is recommended. The
4) Make Yourself A Healthy Snack! Try these Raw Carrot Cake Balls! Making
yourself healthy food is a fantastic self-care practice.
5) Meet With A Friend. Talking with a good friend can be the best therapy! Meet a
friend for a hike, go out for coffee or tea, meet at a yoga class or if you can’t meet in
person pick up the phone! Sometimes a long talk with a friend is just the medicine I need ;)
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME REAL NOURISHMENT, CHECK OUT NOURISH FESTIVAL BELOW WHICH WILL OFFER UP ALL OF THE ABOVE RIGHT HERE IN CINCINNATI, OH - CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION!